WhatsApp no doubt has surpassed email as the most popular mode of communication for both consumers and enterprises. In most countries, phones and SMS texting have been relegated to the background in favor of these new modes of communication right now.
1. Messaging services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
WhatsApp opens up new avenues for businesses to communicate with their engaged audience throughout the information-seeking and purchasing process. WhatsApp allows businesses to build business profiles, share websites, open hours, and contact information, as well as automate welcome and away messages. If required, you may also connect a third-party chatbot. Businesses may use the WhatsApp Business API to deliver automatic updates, notifications, and tracking information to their consumers. This provides advertisers with unprecedented access to an engaged user base and allows them to solve consumer concerns.Drive the user journey towards an intended outcome, and become available as a brand and business offering 24/7.
2. Your customers is on WhatsApp already
According to WE ARE SOCIAL:
The median age of WhatsApp is 36
71% of users are between 18-44 years old
WhatsApp is now popular by the majority of the world’s countries, according to backlinko.com. You confront two scenarios as a marketer in this circumstance. So WhatsApp has to be on your radar for an international audience. You are marketing to the public on the local market, so you have to be an early adopter ASAP.
Because the app has a worldwide user base, this is a platform that is suitable for many public segments, both in local and international advertising.
3. Discover valuable customer insight
There are certain tools that allow marketers to measure critical consumer KPIs.
Marketers may use WhatsApp Business’s messaging analytics tool to track when their clients are most active online and adjust their resources appropriately. The data can also be exported and divided by phone number, message type, and country. Marketers may also track “messages seen” and status delivery to better plan and optimize future conversations.
Using features such as “labels,” a marketer may separate and categorize contacts and various chat topics all in one location. Broadcast messages can then be sent to anybody who has been labeled with that label. Overall, this can assist increase deliverability, dependability, and expand reach.
4. Various feature set for a variety of marketing purposes
- Broadcast is a tool that allows you to send a message to the people on your broadcast list. It’s a terrific method to spread the word about your company and products, as well as make announcements.
- Status can be applied in a variety of contexts. Create short movies for product demonstration and client feedback. You may provide photos regarding product information, utilize your status to amuse your consumers, or provide real-time updates.
- Sharing your products or services links, pdf files and documentation like case studies, video demos, client-informing audio recordings or how to inform and interact with audiences. For easy client relations and sharing customer connections, you may also share your retail store location.
- Calling Your customers can be connected via phone calls. If you are doing B2B business, you can use video for free demonstrations and direct viewing.
WhatsApp is a fantastic marketing tool when you can raise brand recognition through other digital channels such as social media, websites, and so on. To get you started, here are some guidelines for a successful WhatsApp marketing strategy:
- Before you begin sending marketing communications to users, you must first obtain their consent.
- Provide relevant material.
- Focusing on individualized and one-on-one communication can help you connect with your consumers more effectively.
- To engage customers, use numerous content forms and sharing possibilities.
- Video messages and status updates have a significant influence on raising brand awareness and resolving consumer issues.
- Broadcasting and group messaging can let you disseminate generic information, such as contact data, service center information, FAQs, product launches, specials and offers.
- Use interactive maps to assist clients in getting to your physical locations.
- WhatsApp for Business can be used for automatic messaging and the sharing of business-related information.
- Be accessible and have a dedicated crew to answer with chat and calls to your communications
WhatsApp is a wonderful medium for providing customer support, answering questions, sharing FAQs, tracking order fulfillment, and utilizing conversational chatbots. Using the platform to its full potential can assist you in providing excellent client experiences.